Chicago Pneumatic CPVSd29 VSD Screw Compressor, 22kw, 127cfm
The direct driven transmission combined with the high-frequency motor result in a very wide turndown and very low specific energy requirement at each speed. The new generation of air ends with very strict tolerances grant outstanding volumetric efficiency resulting in very low energy consumption.
Cost energy reduction and sustainability
Up to 35% of energy savings and an average cut of 25% in the compressor lifecycle cost thanks to IE3 motors or Variable Speed technology, combined with the direct driven transmission design. Optimal efficiency, lubrication and cooling and long service intervals.
Compact and all-in-one system, thanks to the oversized integrated dryers. No special foundation needed.
Easy and fast access for service
All service components are located at the front of the machine for excellent accessibility. Oil-level eye at the front.
Customizable with a wide range of options
This rotary screw compressor range is available in Variable Speed direct–driven and Fixed speed gear-driven versions. Customizable options include energy recovery to reduce the energy bills and canopy heaters for low-temperature installation.
- Inverter technology perfectly matching the airflow with the air demand saving energy costs up to 30%
- The highly efficient element ensures low energy consumption and long term performance
- Highly efficient belt transmission reducing energy consumption
- Direct driven transmission for further energy saving (CPVSd)
- Protects your air network against rust and corrosion thanks to integrated solutions (dryer, air filter,…)
- User-friendly controller for full control
- IVR compressors from Chicago Pneumatic operate optimally under any variable load conditions and ensure maximum capacity with minimum consumption.
- The IVR drive selected is the world’s leading brand, and is built into the machine
- Compressor with asymmetric screws from the worlds largest manufacturer
- High efficiency, high output and low noise level
- Main electric motor enclosed, air-cooled with external ventilation and Class F insulation
- Triple-action air/oil separator guarantees compressed air delivery with lower residual-oil content
- Control panel with the state-of-the-art control system, microprocessor diagnostics and alphanumerical display for safe, efficient machine management
- All data displayed in standardized symbols Built-in IVR for compressor speed variation and ramped motor startup, including standard RFI filters
- Excellent soundproofing by wide, painted steel panels, that are removable for easy access to all internal components
- Sturdy steel base set-up for easy handling
- Compact, highly efficient air/air and air/oil coolers maintain optimum oil temperature and keep delivery air cool.
|Motor||22kW – 30HP VSD|
|Dimensions (L x W xH):||1350mm x 835mm x 1220mm|
|Warranty:||1 Year & 2 Years for Air End with Chicago Pneumatic|