Atlas Copco RTEX25 25kg Pneumatic Breaker Hammer (8461012530)
- Firstly, the RTEX is 25% lighter, yet it has more breaking power. Secondly, it uses 50% less air than a conventional breaker. And thirdly, RTEX has stiff handles with vibration values comparable to machines with flexible anti-vibration handles.
- RTEX pays for itself – A comparable TEX uses 34 litres of air per second. A TEX 220 uses 29 litres. The RTEX only use 18 litres per second! That saves you money on fuel by allowing you to downsize on the compressor or run several breakers on the existing equipment.
- 50% less air consumption. RTEX is so clever it can cut your air consumption by half. Get a smaller compressor or run two on one. Either way you save money.
- 25% less weight which makes it easy to transport and to carry around. Now you can get the same job done with a 25 kg RTEX as with a 33 kg heavy breaker.
- 8 hours of uninterrupted operation. Stiff handles give you full control over the machine. And thanks to an efficient stroke mechanism with a Constant Pressure Chamber, vibration levels are below 5 m/s².
|Air consumption||17.5 l/s|
|Impact rate||845 blows/min|
|Vibration level 3 axes (ISO 28927-10)||5 m/s²|
|Sound power level guaranteed (2000/14/EC)||107 Lw. dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (ISO 11203)||90 Lp. dB(A)|
|Shank size: Hex||25×108 mm / 28x160mm / 32x160mm|
- P/N: 3083327100 MOIL POINT 380MM WORKING LENGTH
- P/N: 3083327400 NARROW CHISEL 380MM WORKING LENGTH
- P/N: 3083327700 WIDE CHISEL TIP 75MM / 380MM WORKING LENGTH
- P/N: 3083327800 ASPHALT CUTTER TIP 125MM / 300MM WORKING LENGTH