Atlas Copco SRD25 Pneumatic Rock Drill
- HAPS™ Hand and Arm Protection System
- Built in air flushing
- Extra flushing for quick and efficient hole cleaning with non-stop drilling
- Less time for maintenance
- Comfortable drilling – Built-in silencers, a lightweight design and vibration reducers ensure safe and comfortable operations. Thanks to HAPS (Hand and Arm Vibration Protection System), vibrations are reduced with up to 75%.
- Fast flushing – Built-in flushing with compressed air avoids jamming and allows you to quickly clean the drill hole
- Quick tool changes – Kick-latch retainers allow you to quickly and easily swap tools.
- Balanced performance – These surface rock drills are designed for excellent balance, without adding unnecessary weight.
|Air consumption at 6.0 bar||50 l/s|
|Penetration rate||336 mm/min|
|Hose connection||19 mm|
|Vibration level 3-axis (ISO 28927-10)||10.7|
|Sound power level guaranteed (2000/14/EC)||Lw, dB(A)|
|Shank size||22x108mm / 25x108mm|
|Part number||831102510 / 8311032509|