Atlas Copco TEX05PE Pneumatic Vibro-reduced Hammer
The Atlas Copco TEX05PE Pneumatic Vibro-reduced Hammer is designed for light to medium duty chipping and scaling in brick, concrete or other hard materials. Compared to standard hammers, these models offer the operator a higher level of comfort and the same great performance, without adding unnecessary weight.
Quick tool changes To keep weight down, they have revived a tried and tested retainer design which combines superior functionality with quick and easy tool change. Instead of a conventional kick latch or cap retainer, these pick hammers have a light-weight retainer that gives quick tool changes in combination with low weight and easy operation.
- Light duty chipping
- Scaling Work
- Kiln stripping
- Conversion work
- SOFSTART – Thanks to Sofstart you keep the chisel point where you want it. The two-step trigger helps out with first critical cuts.
- Hand-friendly – The air cushion system has basically removed metal-tometal contacts. The piston only turns on air cushions at both ends of the cylinder.
- Save you ears – The effective silencer makes work easier. All our products meet the European noise emission directive.
- HAPS makes it happen – Vibro-reduction means that talented workers can work longer, without reaching harmful vibration levels.
- Large handle – TEX 05 PE compact chipping hammer has a large D-handle with ample room for a gloved hand.
- Full canopy vibro-reduction
- SOFSTART two step trigger
- Noise reduction
- HAPS hand and arm protection system
- Quick set up time
- Air cushioned piston
|Air consumption||17 l/s|
|Impact rate||2,640 blows/min|
|Vibration level 3 axes (ISO 28927-10)||2.4 m/s²|
|Sound power level guaranteed (2000/14/EC)||105 Lw. dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level (ISO 11203)||87 Lp. dB(A)|
|Shank size: Hex||19×50 mm|