Atlas Copco TEX12PE Pneumatic Vibro-reduced Hammer
The Atlas Copco TEX12PE Pneumatic Vibro-reduced Hammer is designed for medium to heavy applications in brick, concrete or other hard materials. Compared to standard hammers, these models offer the operator a higher level of comfort and the same great performance, without adding unnecessary weight.
Quick tool changes To keep weight down, they have revived a tried and tested retainer design which combines superior functionality with quick and easy tool change. Instead of a conventional kick latch or cap retainer, these pick hammers have a light-weight retainer that gives quick tool changes in combination with low weight and easy operation.
Many common parts for easier maintenance. All but six parts in the TEX 09PE and the TEX 12PE are interchangeable between the two models. This enables you to keep your spare parts inventory to a minimum and makes maintenance easier, saving costs!
- Light duty chipping
- Scaling Work
- Kiln stripping
- Conversion work
- Power where you need it – A hammer is power and mobility in unison. With the right hammer you can put the power where it’s needed most.
- SOFSTART – Thanks to Sofstart you keep the chisel point where you want it. The two-step trigger helps out with first critical cuts.
- Hand-friendly – The air cushion system has basically removed metal-tometal contacts. The piston only turns on air cushions at both ends of the cylinder.
- Save you ears – The effective silencer makes work easier. All our products meet the European noise emission directive.
- HAPS makes it happen – Vibro-reduction means that talented workers can work longer, without reaching harmful vibration levels.
- Full canopy vibro-reduction
- SOFSTART two step trigger
- Noise reduction
- HAPS hand and arm protection system
- Quick set up time
- Air cushioned piston
|Vibration level 3 axes (ISO 28927-10)
|Sound power level guaranteed (2000/14/EC)
|105 Lw. dB(A)
|Sound pressure level (ISO 11203)
|105 Lp. dB(A)
|Shank size: Hex
|22×82.5 mm / 25x75mm