The 1/2″ Air Ratchet is part of the CP7829 series and is the smaller version in terms of its socket size. It is designed for a range of applications that may be used from heavy duty transmissions to lighter engine repair, and general maintenance. This ratchet is perfect for the vehicle industry because its ergonomic, durable, and has exceptional power.
– Has ergonomic composite grip for comfort, it insulates operator’s hand from cold.
– User friendly and has an adjustable side exhaust that avoids blowing dirt and dust.
– Offers convenience provided by a shank with a ball retainer at the bottom rear.
– Supplied with a protective cover, advanced motor, full caged gear for high durability.
– High Power and Speed with a fast rundown of 225 RPM and 70 lbs. / 95 Nm of strong breakaway torque for heavy applications.
Specifications & Details:
Part Number: 8941078294
Square drive: 1/2″
Length: 272 mm
Net weight: 1.2 kg
Air Consumption average: 5.2 l/s
Air Consumption at load: 11.3 l/s
Min. hose size: 10mm
Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
Free speed: 225 RPM
Free speed air consumption: 11.3 l/s
Sound Power: 96 db(A)
Sound Pressure: 85 db(A)
Vibration: 8.6 m/s² – (2.5k)
Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-2
Vibration uncertainty (K): 2 1/2 m/s²
Working torque range: 15 – 74 Nm
Max torque: 95 Nm