Power, comfort & durability in your hands!
New Generation G series – Nut Busting Torque 1900Nm
The CP7748 1/2″ DRV Composite Body Heavy Duty Impact Wrench is the most powerful tool on the market in its class. It is suited for all maintenance applications from light vehicle tire changing, to general maintenance on vehicles and MRO applications. This tool is super durable and comfortable for the operator thanks to the composite housing with aluminium back cap along with a thermo-plastic rubber injected grip. This tool won’t let you down because it is the strongest 1/2 inch impact on the market.
– Has a lightweight composite motor housing with only 2kg.
– Features a one-hand reverse ring system which the operator can push on both pallets on each side of the tool and can also turn the ring all over the tool.
– Less stress and fatigue on the operator’s wrist and arm with the one-hand reverse ring system.
– Designed for tire changing on passenger cars, pick-up trucks, vans, and SUVs.
– Designed for general mechanic applications in workshops on motorbikes, light vehicles, boats, buses and coaches, military vehicles and others for roadside assistance.
– Twin hammer mechanism
– Can last up to 48,000 cycles
– Resistant to must chemicals used in workshops
Specifications & details:
– Model: Cp7748
– Part number: 8941077481
– Actual air consumption: 12 l/s
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Average air consumption: 3 l/s
– Clutch type: Twin Hammer
– Free speed: 7000 rpm
– Handle type: Pistol
– Height: 200mm
– Lentgh: 175mm
– Maximum Torque (reverse): 1300 Nm
– Min. hoe size: 10 mm
– Weight: 2kg
– Socket retainer: Friction ring
– Sound Power: 105.3 db(A)
– Sound pressure: 94.3 db(A)
– Sound uncertainty: 3 db(A)
– Square drive: 1/2″
– Vibration: 12 m/s²
– Vibration ISO: ISO 28927-2
– Vibration uncertainty (K): 4.5 m/s²
– Width: 78 mm
– Working Torque Range (fwd): 95 – 750 Nm