No more guessing, get the power you need!
The 1/2″ DRV Premium & Innovative Impact Wrench has the best and the most adjustable power control for pneumatic tools which is highly innovative and has very easy to use power control. It has a one-hand reverse system featuring the New Sided2Side system for faster work. It promises high accessibility and high manoeuvrability thanks to the patented Air Flex mini air inlet feature which ensure the hose is always in the ideal position and gives easier access to hard-to-reach areas.
– The best and the most adjustable power control for pneumatic tools with 3 power positions and 11 power settings (choose from 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 35%, 40%, 45%, 50%, and 100%).
– Adjustable power control delivery system.
– High accessibility and high maneuverability with Air Flex mini that provides freedom of movement.
– Dedicated to tire changing, from light to heavy vehicles which allows the operator to use the power needed according to the type of application.
– Friction ring socket retainer
– High comfort
– Improved safety
Specifications & Details:
|Actual air consumption||108 l/mn||3.9 cfm|
|Air inlet thread size||1/4 “|
|Blows per minute||1200|
|Box dimensions||272x209x95 mm||10,7×8,2×3,7 “|
|Clutch type||Twin hammer|
|Dimension A||63.5 mm||2 1/2 “|
|Dimension B||55.4 mm||2.18 “|
|European Directives||2006/42/EC (17/05/2006)|
|European Sound standard||EN ISO 15744|
|European Standards||EN ISO 11148-6:2012|
|Free speed||7700 rpm|
|Free speed air consumption||156 l/mn||5.6 cfm|
|Height||199 mm||7.83 “|
|Length||169 mm||6.65 “|
|Maximum Torque (fwd)||1080 Nm||796 ft.lbs|
|Maximum Torque (reverse)||1300 Nm||960 ft.lbs|
|Min. hose size||10 mm||3/8 “|
|Net weight||1.85 kg||4.0 lb|
|Power/weight ratio||702 Nm/kg||234 ft.lb/lb|
|Side to center||38 mm||1 1/2 “|
|Socket retainer||Friction ring|
|Sound Power||105 db(A)|
|Sound pressure||94 db(A)|
|Sound uncertainty||3 db(A)|
|Square drive||12.7 mm|
|Vibration uncertainty (K)||3.4 m/s²|
|Width||76 mm||3 “|
|Working Torque Range (fwd)||80 – 575 Nm||59 – 425 ft.lbs|