Power, comfort & durability in your hands!
The CP7732C 1/2″ Ultra Compact Impact Wrench is the ultra lightweight version of the CP773XC series. This model also features the one hand forward/reverse feature that works well with left handed users. It works great on autobody repair and installing and removing threaded fasteners in wood, metal, and plastic.
– Ultra Lighweight
– Has a Thermo-Plastic Rubber injected and a composite housing with curved handle.
– Features a one hand Forward-Reverse operation which works perfectly with left handed users.
– Features a new power setting system which is a one hand-operation located behind the trigger.
– Has a full teasing trigger.
– Includes a steel motor and a jumbo hammer mechanism.
– Aluminum clutch housing
Specifications & details:
– Model: CP7732C
– Part number: 8941077321
– Actual air consumption: 10.2 l/s
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Average air consumption: 2.6 l/s
– Blows per minutes: 1400
– Clutch type: Jumbo
– Free speed: 9410 rpm
– Handle type: Pistol
– Length: 108 mm
– Maximum Torque (reverse): 625 Nm
– Min. hoe size: 10 mm
– Weight: 1kg
– Socket retainer: Friction ring
– Sound Power: 106.5 db(A)
– Sound pressure: 95.5 db(A)
– Square drive: 1/2″
– Vibration: 10.8 m/s²
– Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-2
– Vibration uncertainty (K): 1.42 m/s²
– Working Torque Range (fwd): 70-387 Nm