The CP825C series is the best air ratchet partners of operators everywhere for everyday applicaitons to people who need high durability, comfort, and, performance. It will allow operators to do the job quickly in any light or heavy vehicles general mechanic applications. Part of the series is the CP825C Composite Mini Ratchet with a 1/4″ square drive. It is perfect for installing and removing threaded fasteners in wood, metal, and plastic. It offers high accessibility to tight spaces and a high speed for fast rundown.
– Highly comfortable tool for operators with its aluminum body with composite housing to insulate from cold.
– Includes a back exhaust that avoids blowing dirt and dust away from operator.
– Adjustable speed from zero to the maximum speed with an easy to use power regulator.
– High accessibility to tight spaces.
– Fast rundown of 280 RPM
– Lightweight and operator friendly
Specifications & details:
– Model: CP825C
– Part number: 8941082511
– Actual air consumption: 438 l/mn
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Average air consumption: 88 l/mn
– Free speed: 280 rpm
– Height: 34 mm
– Length: 169 mm
– Max torque: 35 Nm
– Min. hose size: 10 mm
– Net weight: 1/2 kg
– Sound Power: 93 db(A)
– Sound pressure: 82 db(A)
– Sound uncertainty: 3 db(A)
– Square drive: 1/4 ”
– Vibration: 4 m/s²
– Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-2
– Vibration uncertainty (K): 1 1/2 m/s²
– Width: 38 mm
– Working torque Range: 5 – 25 Nm