The CP9780 Belt Sanders of the CP97XX series is designed for removing material using abrasives. It promises easy handling and large removal for great use. It gives great comfort for the operator with its rubber molded grip handle, a handle exhaust, and a swivel inlet. This 20mm tool is perfect for paint removal, rust removal in tight areas, weld sanding and smoothing.
– Perfect tool for paint removal, rust removal in tight areas, weld sanding and smoothing.
– Has an adjustable sanding arm which means you can angle the sanding arm to the handle with ease.
– Has a steel wheel at the end.
– Has a rubber grip handle material for the comfort of the operator.
– 20mm capacity
Specification & details:
– Model: CP9780
– Part number: 6151939780
– Actual air consumption: 849 l/mn
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Average air consumption: 7.1 l/s
– Free speed: 20000 rpm
– Free speed air consumption: 6.9 l/s
– Length: 380mm
– Min. hoe size: 10mm
– Net weight: 1 1/2 kg
– Pad diameter: 20x520mm
– Paper size: 20x520mm
– Power: 380 W
– Sound Power: 101.5 db(A)
– Sound pressure: 90.5 db(A)
– Vibration: <2.5 m/s²