The CP879C Composite 3/8″ Angle Drill is the perfect drill for vehicle service. It offers a high level of ergonomics with composite housing. It also provides high comfort and grip for the operator thanks to the thermoplastic rubber handles. It has an easy-to-reach Forward-Reverse ring for easy operation.
– It has a handle exhaust allowing the air to flow away from the operator making it user-friendly.
– Has Built-in Forwad-Reverse ring for ergonomic use.
– Includes a lock-off throttle for more controlled applications for improved safety.
– Its compact low profile head gives high accessibility to get into confined spaces.
– Includes a high quality industrial Jacobs® chucks for longer use and high durability.
– Offer high comfort with its composite housing with thermoplastic rubber handle grip.
Specifications & details:
– Model: CP879C
– Part number: 8941008790
– Reversible: Yes
– Chuck type: Keyed Metal
– Chuck capacity: 10mm
– Power: 0.3 hp
– Free Speed: 2000 RPM
– Stall Torque: 4.4 Nm
– Average air consumption: 2.5 l/s
– Aic consumption at free speed: 10 l/s
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Length: 218mm
– Height 80mm
– Weight: 1.2kg
– Noise Level: 80.6 db(A)
– Sound Power: 91.6 db(A)
– Vibration: <2.5 m/s²
– Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-5