The 3/8″ Air Ratchet is part of the CP7829 series which gives the user versatility, high power, high speed and superior durability. It is designed for a variety of application from heavy (transmission, suspension) to light ones (engine repair, dashboard work, general maintenance). This ratchet is compact to allow user better access to restricted areas and well balance for improved user experience.
– Provides comfort where the composite grip insulate operator’s hand form cold.
– It has a progressive teasing throttle and adjustable side exhaust which makes it user friendly.
– Offers convenience provided by a shank with a ball retainer at the bottom rear.
– Supplied with a protective cover, advanced motor, full caged gear for high durability.
– High Power and Speed with a fast rundown of 225 RPM and 70 lbs. / 95 Nm of strong breakaway torque for heavy applications.
Specifications & Details:
– Model: CP7829
– Part Number: 8941078293
– Square drive: 3/8″
– Length: 272 mm
– Net weight: 1.235 kg
– Air Consumption average: 5.2 l/s
– Air Consumption at load: 11.3 l/s
– Min. hose size: 10mm
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Sound Power: 96 db(A)
– Sound Pressure: 85 db(A)
– Vibration: 8.6 m/s² – (2.5k)
– Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-2
– Vibration uncertainty (K): 2 1/2 m/s²
– Working torque range: 15 – 68 Nm
– Max torque: 95 Nm
– Free speed: 225 RPM
– Free speed air consumption: 11.3 l/s