The CP75 Series is a major evolution in the Chicago Pneumatic range and sets a new high quality standards for grinders. The CP7550-A” Angle Grinder is the perfect tool for maintenance, and repair operations (MRO) and is one of the most powerful angle grinders in its class available on the market today. It promises to increase productivity and profitability for its users.
– Provides comfort where the composite grip insulate operator’s hand form cold.
– Offers durability with its 1000 hour service interval.
– Single hand operation with its streamline composite handle fit for left and right handed users.
– Applicable for surface preparation, weld seam removal, sanding with flap discs, grinding and cutting,
– Includes a robust steel keyless adjustable wheel guard.
– Has a rear exhaust (exhaust hose included) to avoid blowing dirt and dust.
Specifications & details:
– Model: CP7550-A
– Part number: 8941075503
– Actual air consumption: 18.9 l/s
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Free speed: 12000 rpm
– Free speed air consumption: 9.3 l/s
– Height over spindle: 93 mm
– Length: 270 mm
– Min. hoe size: 10 mm
– Weight: 1.6 kh
– Power: 1.1 hp
– Rear exhaust: Yes
– Sound power: 96 db(A)
– Sound pressure: 85 db(A)
– Spindle thread: M14
– Vibration: 7 m/s²
– Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-1
– Vibration uncertainty (K): 2.1 m/s²
– Wheel size: 125 mm