The CP7200S Mini Random Orbital Sander Kit is part of Chicago Pneumatic’s Smart Series or Small Area Repair Tools. The CP7200S is a power tool equipped with a flexible disc fitted with abrasive paper for sanding. It’s the perfect partner for operators because it promises less fatigue for the users as well as maximize control and ergonomics. It gets the job done faster and easier for small area repairs.
– Kit includes: a mini random orbital sander, (1) 2-inch and 2-inch backing pads, (10) 2-inch 320, 400 and 600 grit sand paper, (10) 3-inch 320, 400 and 600 grit sand paper, spindle key packed in a heavy duty carrying case.
– Ideal use for small or tigh areas.
– Design is compact & lightweight, maximizing operator control and ergonomics.
– Gets the job done faster and easier with adjustable power regulator and progressive throttle.
– Promises comfort with its rubber molded palm grip
– Less fatigue for operators
– Silenced handle exhaust direct air away from work area.
Specifications & details:
– Model: CP7200S Kit
– Part number: 8941172001
– Actual air consumption: 595 l/mn
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Average air consumption: 297 l/mn
– Free speed: 15000 rpm
– Free speed air consumption: 9912 l/s
– Height over spindle: 145 mm
– Min. hoe size: 10 mm
– Weight: 0.68kg
– Orbit diameter: 2 1/2 mm
– Pad diameter: 50 & 75 mm
– Pad type: H&L
– Pad type Hook & Loop: Yes
– Pad type PSA: No
– Sound Power: 97.2 db(A)
– Sound pressure: 86.2 db(A)
– Vibration: 5.9 m/s²
– Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-3
– Vibration uncertainty (K): 2 m/s²