The CP7201P Mini Rotary Polishing Kit is part of Chicago Pneumatic’s Smart Series or Small Area Repair Tools. The CP7201P is an easy-to-control mini polisher which features an adjustable power regulator to maximize operator control. The tool is powerful and resist stalls. It is also made with high quality materials for ensured durability.
– Kit includes: a mini polisher plus (1) 3″ backing pad, (2) 3.5″ foam compounding pads (white/yellow), (1) 3.5″ wool buffing pad and spindle wrench packed in a heavy-duty case.
– Designed to work on buffing confined areas where larger tools cannot be used.
– Design is compact & lightweight, maximizing operator control and ergonomics.
– Gets the job done faster and easier with adjustable power regulator and progressive throttle.
– Promises comfort with its rubber molded pistol grip for a comfortable handling.
– Less fatigue for operators
– Silenced handle exhaust direct air away from work area.
– Applicable for cabinet shops, woodworking shops, fabrication shops, body shops, details shops, motorcycle shops, and more.
Specifications & details:
– Model: CP7201P
– Part number: 8941172014
– Actual air consumption: 510 l/mn
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Average air consumption: 255 l/mn
– Free speed: 2500 rpm
– Free speed air consumption: 5 l/s
– Height over spindle: 145 mm
– Min. hoe size: 10 mm
– Weight: 1.9kg
– Pad diameter: 75 mm
– Pad type: H&L
– Pad type Hook & Loop: Yes
– Pad type PSA: No
– Paper size: 75 mm
– Sound Power: 95.8 db(A)
– Sound pressure: 84.8 db(A)
– Sound uncertainty: 3 db(A)
– Spindle thread: 1/4″-20 UNC
– Vibration: <2.5 m/s²
– Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-3