The CP87X series is designed to excel in daily maintenance and auto body shop applications such as chamfering, weld seam or rust removal on frames and body panels. The CP876 Mini Die Grinder comes in a smaller built but perfect for high-speed blending, smoothing, porting and deburring in confined areas. It also comes complete with 1/4″ and 6 mm collets.
– Grinder is manufactured from aluminum, safety lever is made of steel offering comfort for operator and better ergonomics.
– Has a high free speed of 30,000 rpm
– Includes a built-in regulator that matches the speed to the job.
– Perfect for general maintenance applications
– Its lightweight design brings easy maneuverability for the user.
– Front exhaust keeps dust away from workpiece.
Specifications & details:
– Model: CP876
– Part number: T023996
– Actual air consumption: 680 l/mn
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Average air consumption: 339 l/mn
– Collet size: 6 mm
– Free speed: 30000 rpm
– Free speed air consumption: 11.3 l/s
– Front exhaust: Yes
– Length: 121 mm
– Min. hose size: 10 mm
– Net weight: 0.34 kg
– Sound Power: 112.3 db(A)
– Sound pressure: 101.3 db(A)
– Vibration: <2.5 m/s²
– Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-12