The CP87X series is designed to excel in daily maintenance and auto body shop applications such as chamfering, weld seam or rust removal on frames and body panels. When it comes to power, efficiency, and ergonomics, the CP872 Die Grinder is here to make every job fast and easy. Using this tool will make your work faster and easier and would save a lot of compressed air cost.
– Grinder is manufactured from aluminum, safety lever is made of steel offering comfort for operator and better ergonomics.
– Its high durability and unique design provide 500 hours of use between maintenance.
– Reduced maintenance costs and improved uptime from its long service life.
– Perfect for general maintenance applications
– Ideal for moldings and general high-speed polishing and grinding
Specifications & details:
– Model: CP872
– Part number: T025373
– Actual air consumption: 736 l/mn
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Average air consumption: 368 l/mn
– Collet size: 6 mm
– Free speed: 27000 rpm
– Length: 165 mm
– Min. hose size: 10 mm
– Net weight: 0.57 kg
– Sound Power: 111.9 db(A)
– Sound pressure: 100.9 db(A)
– Sound uncertainty: 3 db(A)
– Vibration: <2.5 m/s²
– Vibration ISO: ISO-28927-2