The CP8925 model is the longest in the CP89 series that features a 1 inch square drive and 200-1000 Newton meters. It is also individually numbered and has a ISO 6789 Calibrated Certificate that comes with it. It has a small torque adjustment with manual locking in front of the handle. Also included is blow molded case for additional protection. Application varies from general mechanics, tire changing on light and heavy vehicles, as well as industrial maintenance and repair.
– 4% Accuracy according to the EN ISO 6789:2003 specifications.
– Accuracy can last up to 25,000 cycles.
– Reliability of the mechanism up to 25,000 cycles.
– 54 teeth fixed per head ratchet with quick socket release.
– Aluminum handle resistant to common chemicals in workshops.
– Fine scale graduation of 5Nm for easy and precise adjustment.
– Sensitive and sound signals when reaches the torque.
– Numbered wrenches.
Specifications & details:
– Model: CP8925
– Part number: 8941089250
– Square Drive: 1″
– Torque: 200-1000 Nm
– Length: 1255
– Weight: 16.2kg
– European Standards: EN ISO 6789-1 : 2017
– Graduation: 5 Nm