The CP9779 Belt Sanders of the CP97XX series is designed for removing material using abrasives. It promises great comfort for the operator with its rubber molded grip handle, a handle exhaust, and a swivel inlet. This 10mm tool is perfect for paint removal, rust removal in tight areas, weld sanding and smoothing.
– Perfect tool for paint removal, rust removal in tight areas, weld sanding and smoothing.
– Has an adjustable sanding arm which means you can angle the sanding arm to the handle with ease.
– Has a steel wheel at the end.
– Has a rubber grip handle material for the comfort of the operator.
– 10mm capacity
– Quick change belt replacement
Specifications & details:
– Model: CP9779
– Part number: 6151939779
– Actual air consumption: 793 l/mn
– Air inlet thread size: 1/4″
– Average air consumption: 6.6 l/s
– Free speed: 22000 rpm
– Free speed air consumption: 6.36 l/s
– Length: 304mm
– Min. hoe size: 10mm
– Pad diameter: 10x330mm
– Paper size: 10x330mm
– Power: 260 W
– Sound Power: 101.5 db(A)
– Sound pressure: 90.5 db(A)
– Vibration: <2.5 m/s²
– Viibration ISO: ISO-28927-3