Chicago Pneumatic CPM10/8 FM – kW 7.5HP, 40cfm
Silenced Rotary Screw Air Compressor
The European made CPM is Chicago Pneumatic’s latest series of Screw Air Compressor.
Easy to use, efficient and reliable, the CPM Series meets the compressed air demands of many industries including cabinet making, tyre shops, paint shops, car dealers, maintenance shops, etc.
Quiet by design, the CPM can be installed almost anywhere in the workshop, without disturbing your working environment.
CPM is a complete solution for your business. A beautiful all-in-one, powerful and silent screw compressor.
- Easy & user friendly operation
- Robust design, ready to work
- Fast & easy maintenance
- Quiet operation allowing installation close to the workplace.
- Insulation foam, deflectors and anti-vibration pads assure low noise levels
- Easy and fast maintenance enabled by good positioning of service items: belts, oil and filters
- ES4000: a unique control unit, specially programmed for energy saving & many more capabilities
- Designed for continuous duty and very hard working conditions
- Compresses, stores and processes air using under 2m² small footprint.
|Compressor type: Screw|
|Noise level: 65dBa|
|Working pressure: 8bar/116psi|
|Air delivery: 40cfm, 1140L/m|
|Power: 7.5kW – 10HP|
|Warranty: 2 Years for Air End, 1 year for rest|