Chicago Pneumatic CPM Screw Compressors | CPM30/8
- Total reliability – The complete unit is designed to operate at ambient temperatures up to 46º C / 115º F.
- Efficient cooling – An oversized fan ensures low internal temperatures, making your compressor more live better and longer.
- Built to last – Patented rotary screw element allows you to work on continuous duty and very hard working conditions.
- Fast & cost effective maintenance – All the main components are easily accessible, ensuring fast and simple maintenance.
- Smart monitoring and control – The ES 4000 Basic Controller makes operation very simple with warning and service alarms. (only for 10 – 40 HP models).
- Easy & user friendly operation
- Robust design, ready to work
- Fast & easy maintenance
- Quiet operation allowing installation close to the workplace.
- Insulation foam, deflectors and anti-vibration pads assure low noise levels
- Easy and fast maintenance enabled by good positioning of service items: belts, oil and filters
- ES4000: a unique control unit, specially programmed for energy saving & many more capabilities
- Designed for continuous duty and very hard working conditions
- Compresses, stores and processes air using under 2m² small footprint.
|Motor:||22kW – 30HP|
|Dimensions (L x W xH):||1945mm x 835mm x 1835mm|
|Warranty:||1 Year & 2 Years for Air End with Chicago Pneumatic|