Chicago Pneumatic CPVS 25 PM Rotary Screw Compressor, VSD 18.5kw, 120cfm
A leap in energy efficiency with Inverter driven with iPM motor technology
CPVS PM Series range from 7.5 – 75 kW / 10 – 100 HP
- Low sound enclosure
- Min/Max outlet pressure: 60-188 psi
- 30-100% capacity
- Networking capability
- ES4000T Touchscreen controller
- iPM motor
- Imperium inverter
- Separate oil and air coolers
- High-efficiency radial fan
- 2-stage filtration
- Base mounted
- iPM Motor – In-house designed interior permanent magnet motor with IE4 efficiency. Oil-cooled for optimal cooling at all speeds.
- Imperium Inverter – In-house designed Imperium inverter ensures perfect match between air demand and air supply.
- Separate Coolers – Separate oil and air cooler for high-quality cooling and long lifetime of the coolers.
- Radial Fan – Highly efficient and low-noise radial fan as standard.
- ES4000T Controller – Easy-to-use, graphical touchscreen display with integrated connectivity (ICONS) to optimise and save energy.
Innovating Where it Matters Most.
Compressed air drives your processes and with it, the operational efficiency and performance of your company. With this principle in mind, Chicago Pneumatic has designed the CPVS PM, a range of variable speed, oil-injected screw compressors with iPM motor technology to offer your business a compressed air solution that adds value and saves you money at the same time.
Revolutionary Drive Train Technology
Improved energy efficiency saves you money
- In-house designed iPM motor with IE4 Super Premium Efficiency
- New generation in-house designed screw elements, with improved efficiency
- Integrated direct drive transmission (3) for minimal losses
- Smart inlet valve optimises the inlet flow and improves efficiency
Increased reliability extends lifetime
- iPM motor rated IP66, premium protection against dust and water ingress
- Globally renowned screw elements, proven in thousands of installations
- Optimal cooling at all speeds and conditions thanks to oil-cooling principle of the iPM motor.
Maintenance-free design minimises downtime
- No re-greasing of the motor bearing needed.
- Coupling-free direct drive design, no maintenance needed.
- Smart inlet valve, no maintenance needed.
A Big Leap in Energy Efficiency
The smart, energy-efficient solution for your industrial needs. The CPVS has been designed with the customer in mind with maintenance-free components, lower cost of ownership and a smart controller that monitors and protects the compressor
Variable Speed Drive Permanent Magnet Rotary Screw Air Compressors
Why Energy Efficiency?
Energy costs represent about 70% of the total operating cost of your compressor over a 5-year period. Therefore, reducing the energy consumption of your compressed air installation should be a major focus to ensure the lowest cost of ownership.
Why variable speed compressors?
As a majority of customers have a variable demand for compressed air, variable speed compressors are proven to be superior to fixed speed compressors when it comes to reducing the energy costs. By matching the air supply to the air demand, unload losses are avoided, and energy costs reduced on average by 30%
Why invest in CPVS PM?
In the CPVS PM range we have combined our Imperium variable speed technology with our new and highly efficient drive train iPM motor technology. This evolves the energy efficiency of variable speed compressors to a new level, resulting in energy savings of up to 45%.
Cost energy reduction and sustainability
Up to 45% of energy savings and an average cut of 25% in the compressor, lifecycle cost thanks to IE3 motors or Variable Speed technology, combined with the direct driven transmission design: optimal efficiency, lubrication and cooling and long service intervals.
Easy and fast access for service
All service components are located at the front of the machine for excellent accessibility. Oil-level eye at the front.
Customisable with a wide range of options
This rotary screw compressor range is available in Variable Speed direct–driven and Fixed speed gear-driven versions. Customisable options include energy recovery to reduce the energy bill and canopy heaters for low-temperature installation.
|Noise Level:||73 dB(A)|
|Air Delivery:||88-120cfm / 2490-3396L/m|
|Motor||18.5kW – 25HP|
|Warranty:||1 Year & 2 Years for Air End with Chicago Pneumatic|