Chicago Pneumatic 2″ Chipping Hammer – CP4125 2H
Hex Chuck 14.7mm. 2″ Stroke
Applications: Chicago Pneumatics Chipping Hammer – CP4125 2H (2″ stroke) is suitable for tough construction and industrial applications, rugged use in foundries, shipyards, refineries or fabrication shops. In a dirty or warm air environment, the CP 4125 2H will still hit hard in a consistent way, be reliable and last longer than conventional hammers.
Features and Benefits:
- Heat treated cylinder
- Spline locking to prevent loosening of handle or cylinder
- Powerful, yet compact and lightweight
- Rugged construction, hardened steel cylinder and handle
- Teasing throttle for precise control
- Pistol grip handle with self closing outside trigger
- Unique ring valve as standard for harder blow in tough applications or dirty environments
- Chrome plated cylinder for extra durability
- Optimum power to weight ratio for a good balance between power and maneuverability.
- Model Number: CP4125 2H
- Weight: 7.0kg.
- Cylinder Stroke: 50mm 2″
- Length: 380mm
- Blows Per Minute (BPM): 1920
- Air Consumption: 13.0L/s
- Vibration Level 3 Axes** (ISO 28927-10) m/s2 13.8
- Chuck Size: Hex 14.7mm
- Air inlet 3/8″
- Handle type: Pistol