Chicago Pneumatic 4″ Chipping Hammer – CP4125 4H
Hex Chuck 14.7mm. 4″ Stroke
Applications: Chicago Pneumatics Chipping Hammer – CP4125 4H (4″ stroke) is suitable for tough construction and industrial applications, rugged use in foundries, shipyards, refineries or fabrication shops. In a dirty or warm air environment, the CP 4125 4H will still hit hard in a consistent way, be reliable and last longer than conventional hammers.
Features and Benefits:
- Heat treated cylinder
- Spline locking to prevent loosening of handle or cylinder
- Powerful, yet compact and lightweight
- Rugged construction, hardened steel cylinder and handle
- Teasing throttle for precise control
- Pistol grip handle with self closing outside trigger
- Unique ring valve as standard for harder blow in tough applications or dirty environments
- Chrome plated cylinder for extra durability
- Optimum power to weight ratio for a good balance between power and maneuverability.
- Model Number: CP4125 4H
- Weight: 8.0kg.
- Cylinder Stroke: 75mm 4″
- Length: 445mm
- Blows Per Minute (BPM): 1440
- Air Consumption: 13L/s
- Vibration Level 3 Axes** (ISO 28927-10) m/s2 14.6
- Chuck Size: Hex 14.7mm
- Air inlet 3/8″
- Handle type: Pistol