Chicago Pneumatics Chipping Hammer – CP0016
4 Bolt Type
Hex Chuck 19x50mm
Reliable Power With Easy Handling
From chipping to cutting, CP chipping hammers balance reliable hitting power with easy handling for dependable performance in a wide range of environmental conditions. They’re designed to deliver the optimal specific bpm for light and medium-hard renovation and construction tasks.
Applications: 4-BOLT MODEL: CP 0016 combines CP power with a four-bolt, high-strength backhead for heavy-duty chipping, cutting and trimming. The durable four-bolt handle is easy to disassemble for maintenance, and all models include a muffler as standard. A quick-change retainer is also available to easily swap out steels when time is limited
Features and Benefits:
- Optimum power to weight ratio for a good balance between power and maneuverability.
- Super strong 4 bolt design for easy repair and maintenance
- Teasing throttle and air cushioned piston allow for greater control
- Rugged hardened steel construction
- Model Number: CP0016
- Weight: 5.5kg.
- Cylinder Stroke: 50mm
- Length: 420mm
- Blows Per Minute (BPM): 1920
- Air Consumption: 12L/s
- Muffler Included As Standard Feature: no
- Chuck Size: Hex 19x50mm