Chicago Pneumatics Chipping Hammer – CP0017SVR
Silenced Vibration Reduced
Hex Chuck 19x50mm
CP 0017 SVR For productivity in challenging working conditions, CP offers a model that significantly reduces vibrations without sacrificing hitting power. It’s ideal for repair and refurbishing work on concrete, stone and brickwork.
Reliable Power With Easy Handling
From chipping to cutting, CP chipping hammers balance reliable hitting power with easy handling for dependable performance in a wide range of environmental conditions. They’re designed to deliver the optimal specific bpm for light and medium-hard renovation and construction tasks.
Applications: Heavy-duty chipping, cutting and trimming. The durable four-bolt handle is easy to disassemble for maintenance, and all models include a muffler as standard. A quick-change retainer is also available to easily swap out steels when time is limited
Features and Benefits:
- Optimum power to weight ratio for a good balance between power and maneuverability.
- Super strong design for easy repair and maintenance
- Teasing throttle and air cushioned piston allow for greater control
- Rugged hardened steel construction
- Model Number: CP0017SVR
- Weight: 9.5kg.
- Cylinder Stroke: 50mm
- Length: 540mm
- Blows Per Minute (BPM): 1770
- Air Consumption: 17L/s
- Muffler Included As Standard Feature: yes
- Chuck Size: Hex 19x50mm