The AMD series is perfect for separating and removing aerosol state oil mist in compressed air. It can also be used to remove particles such as carbon or dust. You can use it as a pre-filter for compressed air for precision instruments or clean room requiring higher clean air.
– Due to its special configuration, a color change indicated when element is saturated.
– Filtration of compressed air (0.01 µm).
– Operating pressure range 0.05 to 1.0 MPa.
– Temperature range 5 to 60° C.
– Modular connection (AME150C to 550C).
– Port size: Rc1/4
– Max. Flow (l/min): 200
– Max. Flow (m³/h): 12
*Image may differ to actual product