Light to Medium Pneumatic Breaker – CP1210S
Hex Chuck 32x160mm
Applications: Used in light to medium construction, utility and plant maintenance work such as light demolition of floors, pavements and road surfaces as well as various other service jobs. They are also often found on bridge deck jobs.
Although classed as a 35-pound tool, the CP1210S offers the hitting power and high performance of a larger tool. There are also a number of different shank sizes and shank configurations available. In addition to the standard units, there are also “Hushed Power” versions (S models) and versions with extra vibration dampening (SVR models).
- Tuned valve system gets more power out of your breaker and increases productivity
- Improved modern design for excellent durability
- Four-bolt backhead – withstands rugged use
- Reversible piston – reduces maintenance cost
- Lubrication grooves on the piston – increases the service life of the tool and its major parts
- New swivel design for increased maneuverability
- New type of heavy-duty front head springs – reduce maintenance cost
- “Hushed power” versions equipped with mufflers (S-models)
- Versions with improved vibration dampening system (SVR models)